I have two new short story collections, both coming out today! This coronavirus thing left me nothing to do but get these two done! Both are on sale at Amazon in both print ($10) and kindle ($6) format. They are:
- Still More Pings and Pongs
The third volume in my “Pings and Pongs” short stories series. This includes the 25 best short stories I’ve sold from 2016-2020.
- Trump Tales: A Taunting
A collection of eleven Trump satires I’ve written. Seven were previously published, four are new. Also includes two cartoons! Why a taunting, you might ask? Well, isn’t that what Trump’s whole political career is based on, [falsely] taunting others? If you are a Trump fan, say away from this!!!
Here’s a listing of some of the stories.
Still More Pings and Pongs
(the third volume, after Pings and Pongs and More Pings and Pongs)
- …An alien census taker has been going door-to-door for 83,000 years – but now must battle with hostile aliens and an even more hostile doberman.
- …How did three Confederate Cavalryman find themselves charging down the aisle of a jumbo jet?
- …A billionaire declares war on a 4D civilization.
- …What if Satan sells his soul to a higher-dimensional being so that he’ll win at Armaggeddon?
- …A hypocritical American Christian meets up with Saint Peter at the Pearly Gates.
- …A young, dead Charles Darwin lives in a graveyard and wants to learn the origin . . . of the “Ded.”
- …A human becomes the plaything of a 4-D child.
- …A bat that thinks it’s a superhero.
- …How did penguins make it to Noah’s Ark?
- …What happens when a mathematician dies and becomes a zombie, but loses his moral compass?
- …If Death hates cancer, what would she do?
- …What if, one million years from
- now, Hitler is paroled from Hell?
- …And many more!
- …Sing the ballad of Cadet Bone Spurs (to the tune of “The Beverly Hillbillies”)
- …A superhero confronts Trump
- …Learn about the
- …Five Horses of the Trump Apocalypse
- …Read three stories about the new Space Force
- …Meet the Plucky Billionaires Squad – Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, Elon Musk, Mark Zuckerberg, Warren Buffett, Michael Bloomberg, and Alice Walton take on President Trump!
- …A dream turns out to be too real
- …Meet the alien that’s been waiting for the president
- …Can Trump’s cabinet Bell the President?
- …See the humorous future of Trump’s Great Wall
- …Plus two cartoons!
3,294 total views, 1 views today